Topics

rasterio cookbook

James McBride

I noticed that the cookbook (https://github.com/mapbox/rasterio-cookbook) has been archived. It doesn't look like those examples are included anywhere in the current docs. Is there any interest in incorporating those back in the rasterio docs? And, incorporating more usage examples of the same style as are in the cookbook?

Sean Gillies

Hi James,

The cookbook was getting out of date too quickly. I think it was a nice idea, but we didn't figure out how to get the original owners to continue to own the material and keep it up to date. Until we solve that, I would be against reincorporating the cookbook material.

--
Sean Gillies