Re: Rasterio Resampling documentation needs some key descriptions such as the libraries to call

I'm glad you're liking the project and appreciate your comments about the documentation. I've made a new ticket to track these issues: https://github.com/mapbox/rasterio/issues/1596.

Yours,

On Fri, Jan 11, 2019 at 3:26 PM Eyal Saiet <ejsaiet@...> wrote:
Hello Rasterio community,
while I have been using GDAL-python for a few years, I am delighted to learn about Rasterio. Both in GDAL and Rasterio (matter of fact any programming) require detail and to be exact. For newcomers to Rasterio, the details are critical for a smooth adoption.

The Resampling documentation link  does not have key pieces. First, it misses the required import libraries:
import rasterio
from rasterio.warp import Affine, Resampling, reproject # this line is key for the resampling code to work
numpy as np

Second, along  the code I would highlight the read() method so numpy's shape would read all bands from the raster correctly.

Thanks for an otherwise, excellent library and excellent project!