Re: Implementing -scale functionality of gdal_translate

linden.kyle@...

Sean, no problem. Thanks for writing back. I'll keep that in mind for the future. What I ended up doing instead was modifying the tile window transform (which is passed to the reproject method) in the case where either the left or top coordinate is outside the bounds of the geotiff. In that case I change the translation of the transform to the left and/or top bound of the geotiff respectively. Not sure if this is the "right" way to do it or not, but it seems to be working.