rio stack with compression

Luke Pinner

I stacked some singleband rasters into a multiband raster using `rio stack` with a compress=deflate creation option.  The compressed output filesize was approx 1.4x the sum of the uncompressed input filesizes.  Specifying --co interleave=band when running `rio stack` got the output filesize down to 0.25x the uncompressed input (per issue #70).   Running `gdalbuildvrt` to stack them, then `rio convert` or `gdal_translate` on the VRT with the same creation options as the original rio stack command also results in an output raster of around 0.25x the uncompressed input, but with default pixel interleaving.

I realise you're planning to document issues with compression (#77) but in the meantime, do you have any idea why compression is so poor with default pixel interleaving using `rio stack` but quite ok when using `rio convert` (with default pixel interleaving) on an already stacked VRT?

Luke