Re: Problem with AAIGrid overwrite

Sean Gillies

I suspect the error is coming from the gdal module function, not from rasterio. If it was coming from rasterio, you'd see a log message instead.

On Mon, Dec 2, 2019 at 3:32 AM Amine Aboufirass <amine.aboufirass@...> wrote:
The strange thing is that it actually updates the file but still throws the error.

On Mon, Dec 2, 2019 at 11:17 AM Amine Aboufirass via Groups.Io <amine.aboufirass=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Dear Sean,

I tried your example under an administrator command prompt and I got no problems. So I then tried running my own example under the same prompt and got the error again.

I have attached a zip file which contains my example. Would you care to take a look? I really can't pinpoint why this behavior occurs.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Regards,

Amine