Re: problems installing GDAL and Rasterio in virtual environment in Windows

Eyal Saiet

I think it was hard to read the PrintScreen from last night so I am reposting:
image.png

On Mon, Dec 2, 2019 at 11:14 PM Eyal Saiet via Groups.Io <ejsaiet=alaska.edu@groups.io> wrote:
Hello,
I was successful in installing GDAL and Rasterio in my Windows10 machine using pip. But for some reason, I am failing to do so in the virtual environment, getting the limited error message in red. I did try to install Numpy with no difficulty. Both GDAL and Rasterio wheel files were downloaded and installed successfully using pip on the system. But I am failing to instal the same files in the virtual environment.
Thanks for any help,
image.png

--

Eyal Saiet

The mind is not a vessel to be filled, but a fire to be kindled. Plutarch