Re: need help installing rasterio with WebP

Sean Gillies

Hi Tom,

I'm not an Anaconda user and don't know how to build packages for it. I think you'll want to find a conda channel that has rasterio packages with WebP support built in. I think that's most likely to be the conda-forge channel. If it doesn't have WebP support, I suggest requesting it at https://github.com/conda-forge/gdal-feedstock.

On Thu, Dec 5, 2019 at 6:59 AM <tgertin@...> wrote:
I am using Ubuntu with Anaconda.

I would like to install rasterio with WebP. Help would be greatly appreciated on how to do this, especially some example commands.

Thanks,

Tom