Re: need help installing rasterio with WebP

tgertin@...

Thank you for looking into this. I am running these commands using the conda-forge channel:

```
conda create --name rasterio_w_webp_test1 python=3.7

conda config --add channels conda-forge

conda install gdal libgdal

conda install rasterio

pip install rio-cogeo
```

Then I am using the rio cogeo command that uses WebP:
```
rio cogeo create -p webp input.tif output.tif
```

but I get the following error:
```
File "rasterio/shutil.pyx", line 139, in rasterio.shutil.copy
  File "rasterio/_err.pyx", line 205, in rasterio._err.exc_wrap_pointer
rasterio._err.CPLE_AppDefinedError: Cannot create TIFF file due to missing codec for WEBP.
```

so I think something didn't install correctly. I don't need to use conda, but it seems like a good option because it uses virtual environments.