From: main@rasterio.groups.io <main@rasterio.groups.io> on behalf of nathan.raley via Groups.Io <nathan.raley@...>
Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2020 3:12 PM
To: main@rasterio.groups.io <main@rasterio.groups.io>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [rasterio] Applying Color Ramp to Single-Band Grayscale Images

Does anyone have any methods of applying a color ramp to a grayscale image?

I have a NDVI calculated image I am trying to apply color ramp for the decimal based value ranges, but have no idea how to accomplish this.  I was wandering if this was possible via any of the rasterio libraries, and, if so, how would one go about accomplishing this?  I have other band based calculations I'd like to attempt, but until I can figure out how to apply the color ramps, I am at a stand still.

Thanks,