Re: [EXTERNAL] [rasterio] Applying Color Ramp to Single-Band Grayscale Images

nathan.raley@...

Thanks Trent,

I have looked into that, but the part of using the colormap.txt portion still is a bit confusing.  I haven't been able to find sufficient documentation on how to create that file to apply the color, or a ramp between two color ranges, for the values.  I did find a method in the python wrapper library for gdal that supported creating a color ramp for ranges using a specified color; however, that only supported whole number values and not the float based values you get from the NDVI image.