Re: can resampling not populate cell if source has nodata?

Nick Forfinski-Sarkozi

Hi Sean.  Thanks for the message.  I understand your example, but I may have been confusing in my email.  I think I'm asking something different.  Is there a way to force the resampling process to not populate a resampled value where there are corresponding nodata values in the original raster?  For example, in the image below, the lighter 5-m purple raster is the resampled version of the darker 1-m blue raster.  Many of the resampled raster's pixels correspond to gaps in the original raster.  How could I resample so that all 25 source cells are required to produce a resampled value?

Thanks again for your help and a great module,
Nick