Re: rasterio opens file from AWS S3 bucket on local machine, but can't find file when deployed to Google App Engine

Sean Gillies

Hi Judson,

On Fri, Aug 21, 2020 at 9:16 AM Judson Buescher <judson.buescher@...> wrote:

Sean,

Sorry, I’ll try to be a bit more explicit. I’m getting the following error after setting the keys in my app.yaml file. I’m entirely sure what it means but wonder if it has something to do with trying to run it on GAE.

Traceback (most recent call last): File "rasterio/_base.pyx", line 216, in rasterio._base.DatasetBase.__init__ File "rasterio/_shim.pyx", line 67, in rasterio._shim.open_dataset File "rasterio/_err.pyx", line 205, in rasterio._err.exc_wrap_pointer rasterio._err.CPLE_HttpResponseError: CURL error: error setting certificate verify locations: CAfile: /etc/pki/tls/certs/ca-bundle.crt CApath: none