Rasterio 1.2b1

Wheels for Python versions 3.6-3.8 and manylinux1 and macos (built with xcode 9.3) are on PyPI this morning. I'd appreciate it if you could give it a try: python -m pip install rasterio==1.2b1.

At last, these wheels include GDAL 3.2.0 and PROJ 7.2.0. Please note that these wheels include no PROJ data. You must provide your own data or set PROJ_NETWORK=ON in your environment to use the PROJ CDN. See https://proj.org/resource_files.html for details.

I'm particularly interested in feedback about including leaving out the PROJ data. If it's going to impact the way you deploy rasterio, this is the time to let us know.

Yours,