Re: rasterio merge producing strange results

Sean Gillies

Hi Paolo,

The fix (we believe) will be in version 1.2.1 https://github.com/mapbox/rasterio/blob/master/CHANGES.txt#L9. Later this week.

On Tue, Mar 2, 2021 at 8:45 AM Paolo Corti <pcorti@...> wrote:
Hi Denis
thanks a lot for helping. I have tried to use rasterio 1.2.0 but
unfortunately I am experiencing the same problem
Do you know if there is anything which can be done to avoid this
issue? Otherwise I will need to change my code and maybe use GDAL
virtual rasters to do the merge process
thanks in advance!
Paolo