Re: rasterio merge producing strange results

Sean Gillies

The maint-1.2 branch, specifically commit b962f10, is the thing to try. If you're willing, it would be wonderful to hear how it goes.

On Tue, Mar 2, 2021 at 9:03 AM Paolo Corti <pcorti@...> wrote:
Thanks a lot Sean, it is great to know that.
If you like I could have a test run with my data. Is the code change
already committed? If so, which branch/commit should I use for the
purpose?
Have a great day, cheers
Paolo