Re: cannot correctly change a TIFF's interleave

guohoucai@...

Thanks for your help! It really helps me a lot! But I got another question: rasterio.shutil.copy() could only copy a raster to a new destination, what should I do if I wanna use a raster's profile for the creation of a new raster? Like I use a multi-bands TIFF file to calculate the NDVI and then save it, the multi-bands TIFF's profile is useful for the NDVI TIFF file cause they have the same "crs" and "transform". I'm a rasterio rookie and I appreciate your generosity a lot!