Re: No geoKeys generated when writing a geotiff

Right, the typo wouldn't make a difference since "STANDARD" is already the GDAL GeoTIFF default.

At https://github.com/geotiffjs/geotiff.js I see "Rudimentary extraction of geospatial metadata". Perhaps the package isn't complete in this area? I didn't immediately see tests of reading geotiff keys.

On Thu, Jul 8, 2021 at 10:34 AM devsantiago <santiago@...> wrote:

Hi Sean,

Thanks for your quick answer and for noting this, i had indeed a typo. However, this did not solve my problem. Am I missing something else ? There is not much info in the documentation and I feel like I included everything needed.

._,_._,