Re: Strange output when using "min" resampling method with WarpedVRT

daniel.mannarino@...

Hi folks,

I'm wondering what my next steps should be for this. I tried the script I posted a week ago after installing GDAL 3.3.2 and Python 3.9.7 via Homebrew (GDAL 3.3.2 is not yet in the tree for Homebrew but I edited the recipe to point to 3.3.2 and it built without difficulty), then rasterio 1.2.7, pyproj, and affine via pip. The results are still incorrect (there are values of 1 in channels which should all be masked 0s and the value selected for the minimum is not actually the smallest). Should I create a Github issue at this point?
Thanks,
Daniel Mannarino