Re: GDALRasterizeGeometries - Function Signature

jdcasta@...

Yeah I thought so. FYI the code you linked is the same one I embedded above. It looks like it really is just relying upon the in memory raster already having a configured transform associated with it.  I did the same to get it to work like so:

        GDALDatasetH memDS = GDALCreate( GDALGetDriverByName("MEM"), proc_num_str, cols, rows, 0, GDT_Byte, NULL );
        // Set transform
        reinterpret_cast<GDALDataset*>(memDS)->SetGeoTransform(transform);

Here are set the in memory raster dataset to use the specified transform (double [6]). Now I can call GDALRasterizeGeometries with NULL for pTransform and pTransformArg and it is handled appropriately.

Thanks!