rasterio Google Cloud Storage (GCS) access

Madhav Desetty

HiĀ

I forked and am trying to add support for rasterio and rio to handle files on Google Cloud Storage. I made changes to path.py and added remote schemes to include gs:// type urls similar to AWS S3 support. I tested it locally on macOS, the below command works:

rio info gs://pdd-stac/disasters/hurricane-harvey/0831/20170831_172754_101c_3b_Visual.tif`through the container.

But when I package rasterio in Docker container try through a container. I get the following error. Any ideas what I maybe doing wrong?

ERROR 6: CPLRSASHA256Sign() not implemented: GDAL must be built against libcrypto++ or libcrypto (openssl)