Topics

Click 7.0 breaks Rasterio

Heads up: click 7.0 was released to PyPI yesterday and rasterio is not compatible with it. If you pin `click==6.7` in your applications, you'll be fine. The change log entry for 7 is looong and I don't immediately see the problem: https://github.com/pallets/click/blob/master/CHANGES.rst#version-70.

Alan Snow

I bet the subcommand remame from underscore to dash will break a lot.

Sean Gillies

It turns out that the culprit is the cligj package. I'm uploading a new release to PyPI now.