Topics

Rasterio 1.0.15

1.0.15 is available on PyPI now and fixes two problems with 1.0.14 and its binary wheels. The first is that 1.0.14 didn't have the advertised Google cloud storage support. The second is that the wheels lacked the advertised HTTP/2 support.

Madhav Desetty

@Sean
Just tested 1.0.15, GS support works great! Thanks...

Madhav

Sean Gillies

Hi again,

If you've installed a 1.0.15 rasterio wheel for Linux and are wondering where the HTTP/2 support is, it's in the new 1.0.15-1 wheels on PyPI now.

Contrary to what I announced earlier today, we don't have HTTP/2 support in the OS X wheels. We're relying on the system's libcurl for SSL reasons and it does not have the nghttp2 module.

Thanks for your understanding,

On Mon, Jan 28, 2019 at 9:38 AM Sean Gillies <sean@...> wrote:
Hi all,

1.0.15 is available on PyPI now and fixes two problems with 1.0.14 and its binary wheels. The first is that 1.0.14 didn't have the advertised Google cloud storage support. The second is that the wheels lacked the advertised HTTP/2 support.

Madhav Desetty

@Sean
I am building a Docker image with the requirements.txt file set to rasterio==1.0.15. Do I have to do anything specific to get the 1.0.15-1 wheels for Docker image running on Linux?

vincent.sarago@...

Hi @Madhav,
On linux it should work with `rasterio==1.0.15`

Sean Gillies

Correct, there is no need to specify the build tag. There is also no way to override the build tag other than to specify the entire URL of the wheel, but that's a good thing.