Topics

reading raster with masked=True leads to error

Eyal Saiet

Hello,
I wanted to try using read(1,masked=True) on an imported DEM, but I get the following error below:
image.png

Since I could not verify what arguments the read() method accepts, I am asking here.

thanks

--

Eyal Saiet

The mind is not a vessel to be filled, but a fire to be kindled. Plutarch

Guillaume Lostis

Hi,

I think the reason you get an error is that you have misspelled the argument (you wrote maksed instead of masked).

FYI, the list of arguments of the read() function can be found in the documentation, here: https://rasterio.readthedocs.io/en/stable/api/rasterio.io.html#rasterio.io.DatasetReader.read

Best,

Guillaume Lostis

Eyal Saiet

This is quite embarrassing, I cannot believe I did not catch that myself.

The link is very useful thanks!